Get Latest Tricks Alert Daily
Follow Readers

Internet Download Manger CC Addons for Mozillafirefox 4 and above versions


SHARE:

IDM CC Internet Download Manager Mozilla Firefox 4 AddonGuys my firefox has been giving me notifications to update my browser to Firefox 4. I thought that might be a good change, but it has a great problem atleast for me. Actually I am a big youtube freak and mostly I use IDM to download the youtube videos for watching them offline. Now since IDM has not updated their addon for Firefox 4, it has been a complete chaos for
me. And I am sure I am not alone in this. So I request all my wonderful readers to please request the IDM team to please make IDM CC compatible for Firefox 4 and above. Thanks.

.:: Download IDM CC Add-on for Firefox 11-12 & Above Here ::.





SHARE:



If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to our regular Email Updates!

Subscribe To Get Latest Tricks On Email!

 

0 comments:

Confused? Feel free to ask

Your feedback is always appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

Note:
1. To add HTML CODE in comments then please use our HTML Encoder
2. You can always Try the tutorial on our HTML Editor
3. Please do not spam Spam comments will be deleted immediately upon my review.

Regards,
MMKTricks