Another way to stand out from the crowd is to have a customized blogText Highlighting color. This can ensure that when users highlight text on your blog, it matches yourblog’s theme, and may also look professional at the same time.
Here is a quick demo:
Styling Text Highlight color In Blogger
1. Go To Blogger > Design > Edit HTML
2. and search for ]]></b:skin>
3. Right above it, paste this code:
Make these changes:
- Replace #EB7F17 with the highlight color
- Replace #FFFFFF with the Font color. By default the font color appears white.
Once you have entered your preferred color code, save your template, and see the difference!
Have fun blogging!